- Adjustable opening and closing speeds
- Adjustable time delay closing (2-30 seconds)
- Push-N-Go activation
- SoftTouch safety feature reverses a closing door
- Obstruction sensing reduces opening speed when obstructed
- Single, pair or double egress door operation
- Choice of in-swing, out-swing, left or right handed operation
- Available as surface applied or overhead concealed package (complete with door and frame)
- Headers with bottom or side access
ADA Low Energy and Full Power Swing
Advanced Door Services offers a wide range of low energy swing doors for ADA compliance. Advanced Door Services also offers full power swing doors for heavy traffic applications. Choice of inswing, outswing, left or right handed and is compatible with all electrical or mechanical hardware.
Heavy Duty Swing and Manual Swing
These systems are designed for the most demanding applications. Multiple configurations available including overhead concealed and surface applied mounting with choice of inswing, outswing, and parallel inswing configurations.
Package includes overhead concealed hydraulic closer with frame and center-pivoted doors. Doors are double acting and can be right or left hand. This package is often used in multiple door installations where a manual swing door is located next to automatic sliding or revolving doors.
Fire Door Swing Operator
Series 7900 and 4900LE Surface Applied Fire Door Operators. Automatic swing door operators for fire door systems in single or pair configurations.
In-Ground Operator Systems
Automatic swing door operator with floor mounted configuration.
FoldingAccess Door Systems
Automatic folding doors used in corridor applications. Multiple configurations available including fold-in and fold-out. Magnetic locks are also available with fold-out option.